Sign up below and we'll send you email updates about special events,
offers and sales happening online and in our stores.
Your email is secure. We never rent, sell, or share your email address
|You have to log in to shop/see prices.
LONGSHINE Controller PCIe 4x Seriell F-FEEDS (LCS-6324P)
RS-232 I/O series, a line of PCI Express Multi-port Serial Communication Boards, is designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Ver1.1 (Compliable with PCI Express General 2 Specification). It can be installed in virtually any available PC system and is compatible with all major operating systems. Users do not need to manually set jumpers to configure I/O addresses and IRQ locations. This board supports 5VDC or 12DV of power from each serial port via 1/4/8/9 pin output. It’s convenient for users connecting serial devices without additional external power supply.
This board offers independent serial ports for connecting terminals, modems, printers, scanners, cash registers, bar code readers, keypads, numeric displays, electrical scales, data acquisition equipment, and other serial devices for the PC and compatible systems. This board offers a reliable and high performance solution for serial multi-port communications.
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.1
- Supports x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 (lane) PCI Express Bus connector keys
- Compliant with PCI 3.0 specification
- Support 4 x UART serial ports
- Built-in 16C950 compatible UART
- 128-bype deep transmit/receive FIFOs
- Data transfer rate up to 230400bps
- Optional RS-232 signal or power output to serial device
- Provides 5VDC or 12VDC power output via pin 1/4/8/9
- ±15KV ESD protection on all signal pins
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS
- Support Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Windows CE
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.