Meeting room bookings made simple
Take the complexity out of managing your meeting rooms with Connect. An intuitive touch screen display and centralised admin portal, plus seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook™ or Google Calendars™, bring a simple, single view to meeting
room bookings – right across your business.
An integrated meeting room booking system for your business
The Connect solution includes a Room Screen for each meeting room, central portal in the cloud, mobile app and Outlook widget. All this connects to Microsoft Outlook™ or Google Calendars™.
No more conflicts or confusion. With our digital screens outside your room everyone can clearly see if the room is free or booked. Making a booking is easy: Just select the start and end time of your meeting to book the room. The room screen is the heart
of the solution.
How this works
Want to find a room on the go? Our mobile app for iOS and Android helps you get a list of available rooms for your meeting, fast. Select the room you want and a calendar event is created in your phone’s calendar. And once you are near the room,
you can check in on your phone too.†
Outlook Room Finder
Finding meetings rooms becomes a breeze with the Outlook Room Finder widget. Just press a button to instantly show a list of available rooms at your location. Simply select the room you’d like to invite to the meeting and you’re done. Works
with Mac, PC and Outlook web access.†
Find out how Connect can help your business manage meetings better.
Booking meeting rooms quickly and simply on the Cloud wherever you are, on any device, 24/7. Easy room booking Book meeting rooms on your mobile, in your calendar and at the room.
Works seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook™ and Google Calendars™.
Make, start, extend or end your booking at the room.
Visible room status
LED lights make it easy to see room status from a distance.
No more conflict
There is no argument about who’s booked the room.
Book meeting rooms on your iOS or Android mobile phone.
- Processor: Dual core ARM A9, 1GHz Processor
- Memory: 1GB 64 bit DDR3
- Storage: 8GB NAND Flash
- Display: 10.1”, 24 bit LCD capable of reproducing 16.7M colours
- Touch Panel: Capacitive Multi touch
- Power: Power Over Ethernet LED lights with 180-degree visibility
- Wired Network: 10/100/1000
- Ethernet Power button: Yes, on the back to Shut down / Restart the unit Wireless network adapter: 802.11 b/g/n
- WIFI RFID Interface: Support for 125KHz and 13.5 MHz RFID cards. The RFID readers are designed in accordance with ISO14443A, ISO14443B and ISO18000-3. Bluetooth: Beacon using Bluetooth LE